1. What is JIS A 5525?
JIS A 5525 is a specification for Pipe fabrication. This is published by Japan Industrial Standard and updated regularly. The most updated version is JIS A 5525:2009 (updated in the year 2009).
JIS A 5525 covers requirements related to fabrication work of Pipe such as: Material properties, Welding technology, Inspection of Pipe products, ...
2. Can we use Spiral Steel Piles instead of Concrete piles?
Yes. We can absolutely use Spiral Steel Piles instead of Conrete piles.
Moreover, Steel Piles with advanced features can perform higher horizontal resistance. As the result, Steel Piles are used in Port Facilities, Bridge foundations, High-rise buildings in Earthquake area.
3. Now, we designed Concrete bored piles for our project. However, the design length is too long for construction easily at site.
Can J-Spiral Steel Pipe support us in changing solution from bored piles to Steel Piles foundation?
Yes. We can support you in changing your design from Bored piles to Steel Piles foundation. Please send us your information related to your project.
J-Spiral Steel Pipe has been supported by JFE Steel (from Japan) which doing researches and application of Steel Piles foundation.
4. Can we send Inquiry via your website?
Yes. You can send your inquiry to us via our website by accessing the tab Inquiry and fulfill the given form.
We will check and feedback as soon as possible.
- New General Director start the operation (Apr. 2015)
- Take part in the Vietconstech in 2014 (Dec. 2014)
- 50,000 tons achievement (December 2014)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe participated Monozukuri Exhibition in Hanoi (Sept. 4-6, 2013)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe has just been qualified the Certificate of JIS G 3444 - Carbon Steel Tubes for General Structure (Mar, 2013)
- JFE Steel hold the Technical Seminar on "Technology, applications of Steel products in Infrastructure construction" in Can Tho city (20th March 2013)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe has just been renewed the certificate of Management system ISO 9001:2008 (2012 Nov.)
- Certificate of Conformity to TCVN of Steel Pipe Piles and Steel Pipe Sheet Piles (2012 Oct. 24th)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe took part in Vietconstech 2012 (2012 June, 26 - 29)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe was successfully transferred technology of Heavy duty coating from Japan(2012 Feb.)